Pricing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
bobjackson said:
Thanks for your quick reply. My kids would need the Disney channels and Boomerang. I believe boomerang in only in the A250, which might lend me to that programming (which is still cheaper than my current cable provider). I honestly have no preference for either Dish or Directv except for the Hopper system. I also like the DIRT group on this site as well. I think they add a ton of value!

Boomerang is in Dish Latino Plus (reg $37.99/mo), Dish Latino Dos (reg $44.99/mo), and Dish Latino Max (reg $57.99/mo). It is also in America's Top 250 (reg $69.99/mo), America's "Everything" Pak (reg $104.99/mo) and the Welcome Pack ($14.99/mo but usually allowed to those out of contract)

Disney XD is in Dish Latino Clasico (reg $32.99/mo.), Dish Latino Plus (reg $37.99/no.), Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/mo.), and Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo). Disney XD is also in America's Top 200 (reg $59.99/mo), America's Top 250 (reg $ 69.99/mo), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/mo).

Disney West and East are in Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo.). They are also in America's Top 120 ($44.99/mo), 120+ ($49.99/mo), 200 ($59.99/mo), 250 ($69.99/mo), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/mo).

bobjackson said:
Is there a way to pro-actively find a DIRT person? The only one I have found in a previous post so far is offline...

You may private message them on here if they are currently offline. Their names are usually in red with @Dish (Network) behind them.

bobjackson said:
Ok. Looking at the lineups and cost... Why would someone not get the latino max vs the a250? disclaimer: I am still comparing channels right now...

Scratch this... found too many channels missing from the Latino Max package that I like to watch... Thanks for pointing out this package though... great thought!

Yes, there are differences between the two package types. I was also going to type that you would probably get the best discount for AT 250 or AEP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)