Pricing

bobjackson said:
Thanks for your quick reply. My kids would need the Disney channels and Boomerang. I believe boomerang in only in the A250, which might lend me to that programming (which is still cheaper than my current cable provider). I honestly have no preference for either Dish or Directv except for the Hopper system. I also like the DIRT group on this site as well. I think they add a ton of value!

Boomerang is in Dish Latino Plus (reg $37.99/mo), Dish Latino Dos (reg $44.99/mo), and Dish Latino Max (reg $57.99/mo). It is also in America's Top 250 (reg $69.99/mo), America's "Everything" Pak (reg $104.99/mo) and the Welcome Pack ($14.99/mo but usually allowed to those out of contract)

Disney XD is in Dish Latino Clasico (reg $32.99/mo.), Dish Latino Plus (reg $37.99/no.), Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/mo.), and Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo). Disney XD is also in America's Top 200 (reg $59.99/mo), America's Top 250 (reg $ 69.99/mo), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/mo).

Disney West and East are in Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo.). They are also in America's Top 120 ($44.99/mo), 120+ ($49.99/mo), 200 ($59.99/mo), 250 ($69.99/mo), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/mo).

bobjackson said:
Is there a way to pro-actively find a DIRT person? The only one I have found in a previous post so far is offline...

You may private message them on here if they are currently offline. Their names are usually in red with @Dish (Network) behind them.

bobjackson said:
Ok. Looking at the lineups and cost... Why would someone not get the latino max vs the a250? disclaimer: I am still comparing channels right now...

Scratch this... found too many channels missing from the Latino Max package that I like to watch... Thanks for pointing out this package though... great thought!

Yes, there are differences between the two package types. I was also going to type that you would probably get the best discount for AT 250 or AEP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts