Primetime anytime has worked great for 3 weeks except last night it did not record.

Phxbro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
I love dish. I had to do a lot of convincing for my girlfriend to allow me to switch from Cox Cable to Dish 3 weeks ago. My hopper and primetime anytime has worked like a champ recording shows until last night. No network shows got recorded. We did not notice this till about 9pm last night. I reset the Hopper box and when it rebooted primetime anytime kicked in and started recording again but we missed several shows that occurred earlier in the night. Now I have an upset girlfriend because her network shows didn't record last night. I hope that's it's some kind of fluke that won't happen and it was nice that it started working again after I reset the Hopper however this cannot keep happening or my girlfriend is going to freak out. Do I have a defective box? Is there any type solution? Again everything worked perfect until last night. I also have a super joey. Zip 85304

Set back up regular timers outside ptat as a back up if ptat doesn't execute

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I did have backup recordings but nothing on tuner 5 was recording when I hit the red button. Once I reset the box tuner 5 showed everything recording

Could always get a different girlfriend. ;)
I want my shows to record too lol. But she just gets more upset than me and I was the one who I convinced to let me replace cox with dish. Never really had any recording problems with cox.

Last edited:
I did have backup recordings but nothing on tuner 5 was recording when I hit the red button. Once I reset the box tuner 5 showed everything recording

Oh well, so much for my two cents. :D
Its not a common occurrance. My sisters would be calling me 24/7 if their hoppers did that. I have never had a missed recording with my 722 and 211s either.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)