Primetime anytime has worked great for 3 weeks except last night it did not record.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Phxbro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
I love dish. I had to do a lot of convincing for my girlfriend to allow me to switch from Cox Cable to Dish 3 weeks ago. My hopper and primetime anytime has worked like a champ recording shows until last night. No network shows got recorded. We did not notice this till about 9pm last night. I reset the Hopper box and when it rebooted primetime anytime kicked in and started recording again but we missed several shows that occurred earlier in the night. Now I have an upset girlfriend because her network shows didn't record last night. I hope that's it's some kind of fluke that won't happen and it was nice that it started working again after I reset the Hopper however this cannot keep happening or my girlfriend is going to freak out. Do I have a defective box? Is there any type solution? Again everything worked perfect until last night. I also have a super joey. Zip 85304

Set back up regular timers outside ptat as a back up if ptat doesn't execute

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I did have backup recordings but nothing on tuner 5 was recording when I hit the red button. Once I reset the box tuner 5 showed everything recording

Could always get a different girlfriend. ;)
I want my shows to record too lol. But she just gets more upset than me and I was the one who I convinced to let me replace cox with dish. Never really had any recording problems with cox.

Last edited:
I did have backup recordings but nothing on tuner 5 was recording when I hit the red button. Once I reset the box tuner 5 showed everything recording

Oh well, so much for my two cents. :D
Its not a common occurrance. My sisters would be calling me 24/7 if their hoppers did that. I have never had a missed recording with my 722 and 211s either.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts