KVH Programming for 129W

south40

Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Back in 2008 there was a thread where I participated and HEATHERIL (sp) provided the KVH command to change the ECHO_110 FEC and also provided the sequence to install 129W as User1. I looked at LYNGSAT and other locations to check the parameters and appears that for most TPs the Symbol Rate is now 21500 and FEC 2/3. I tried using the 2008 setup and current SR and FEC and my KVH couldn't find 0x1008 however, when I went back to ECHO_110 and ECHO_119 with SR 20000 it would briefly pick up 0x1008. I wouldn't think that the limitation of DVB-S for encryption would make any difference since it appears that when I install the receiver at my home location it picks up 129W just fine.

Can you provide current parameters for adding 129W? There was also an additional command once 129W locked that I assume would just use the current SR and FEC.

Additionally, after reinstalling 110 and 119 it only locked 110. When I used the @L,B command it then picked up 119. However, with restart it would stay on the single satellite rather than picking up both and checkswitch on the receiver would only pick up the current designated satellite. Is there something else I need to do to get it to automatically switch, run new SATINSTALL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts