Problem with a 322 dual tuner

fjnatali

Original poster
Jul 15, 2009
puerto rico
hi there people this is my first post here and excuse me if i dont write the englis very well it is cause i speak spanish. ok heres the problem i activated a dish dual tuner today and i have two single lnbs antenas one to the 119 and the other to the 110 y have them connected with the 4x1 switch and i have tried everything and i keep getting only one sat sometime when i run the check switch is the 110 the other 119. i used the switch then use the separator so i can fill the two holes and that didnt work then i just use the cable from the 110 and the other from the 119 and conect them directly to the box and that didn work neither so i dont know what else i cand do thanks for your time people

hi there people this is my first post here and excuse me if i dont write the englis very well it is cause i speak spanish. ok heres the problem i activated a dish dual tuner today and i have two single lnbs antenas one to the 119 and the other to the 110 y have them connected with the 4x1 switch and i have tried everything and i keep getting only one sat sometime when i run the check switch is the 110 the other 119. i used the switch then use the separator so i can fill the two holes and that didnt work then i just use the cable from the 110 and the other from the 119 and conect them directly to the box and that didn work neither so i dont know what else i cand do thanks for your time people

Welcome to satellite guys. The 4 x 1 is the problem. You need a dpp lnb, you can then use 1 wire from the lnb to the seperator and it should work if your dish is tuned properly.
Your English does not look to bad to me. Buenas noches amigo.......tener sueño

GRACIAASS.... lol man thanks for ur helpf... but so theres no other way that i can make it work only buying a dpp lnb and if i buy it... it will fit my current antena that is single lnb or i have to buy the complete antenna with the dual lnb?

Here is the only option without buying a new lnb or dish. Don't laugh at my drawing.

Attachments

• switch setup.png
    switch setup.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 193