Problem with DVD Player, TV, and HDMI

jedi_jackson

Original poster
Sep 13, 2006
Hey guys, I have a really weird problem. I have a Phillips 47 inch LCD TV and a Phillips DVD Recorder/Upconverting DVD Player. Anyways, I have the DVD player connected via HDMI as well as my Xbox 360, and a PS3. Now for the weird part. When I turn the DVD player on and put the TV on the correct input for the DVD player it says I have no signal. So I tried different inputs and different cables with no fix. I was getting ready to try the HDMI cable to my 360 and when I disconnected my HDMI from my 360 the signal from the DVD player picked up. When I reconnected the 360 I still had signal from the DVD player until I turned it off and tried to turn it back on again. Same thing happened. So I then tried different HDMI cables to the 360 and moved the inputs around and still the same thing. I am extremely confused why this is happening. Anybody have any ideas what I might be able to do to remedy this?

Sounds like the TV set has some problems handling multiple HDMI connections. Not the same problem, but something similar:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiYSExHfivs]YouTube - HDMI input issues with Philips PFL7422 TV[/ame]

I would. :)
Perhaps they have a solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)