Problem with install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Palm Coast Florida
Well as some of you know. I was a long time Dish customer and was very happy but just needed a little more and that was the Sunday Ticket. Well within four days of my call, I had my DH DVR and three other HD receivers installed but had a little problem. The installer just would not leave. When he was looking at my 14ft screen. He said, that's the biggest GUIDE I ever saw and loved the picture and 7.1DD. Anyway, as you can guess, I had no real problem and we always hear the problem installs so I thought I would share this with you. I am only upset that I did not switch earlier. Can someone in my area please have a install so this guy will go home. I have enough kids.:D

Ha....ha....ha... I hate the guys who think their special with their huge ass projectors, my brother has a 100" 720p projector and I SOOO prefer my 40" samsung 1080p tv due to much better contrast.

I realize this topic isn't meaning any harm (Or at least, I guess) but contractors work for a massive amount of different consumers, and none have seena tv so big it made them wanna stay...

Now if someone made a 3 story house with no floors and a tv, that WOULD be something.

Jealous? Of a 100" blob of pixels on the wall? I'm as jealous of this setup as I am of not sleeping with Paris Hilton and getting AIDS. Because when I use my gaming pc, the first thing I want is to feel like I'm playing a nes.

OF COURSE I'd be jealous of that.

Untitled4.jpg

egneroislookinggood.jpg

ultracrysis2.jpg

Yeah, a 100" blob of pixels would make my games look WONDERFUL. I am SOOOOOO jealous.

Now I SUPPOSE if all I had on my home theater was directv/hddvd/bluray/dvd I could go for a 100" blob on the wall.

But since my home theater is a home theater pc, that can run the newest games at highest settings, I'd rather have a 'small' 40" 1080p lcd then have my games look like legos.

Status
Please reply by conversation.