Problem with install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Palm Coast Florida
Well as some of you know. I was a long time Dish customer and was very happy but just needed a little more and that was the Sunday Ticket. Well within four days of my call, I had my DH DVR and three other HD receivers installed but had a little problem. The installer just would not leave. When he was looking at my 14ft screen. He said, that's the biggest GUIDE I ever saw and loved the picture and 7.1DD. Anyway, as you can guess, I had no real problem and we always hear the problem installs so I thought I would share this with you. I am only upset that I did not switch earlier. Can someone in my area please have a install so this guy will go home. I have enough kids.:D

Ha....ha....ha... I hate the guys who think their special with their huge ass projectors, my brother has a 100" 720p projector and I SOOO prefer my 40" samsung 1080p tv due to much better contrast.

I realize this topic isn't meaning any harm (Or at least, I guess) but contractors work for a massive amount of different consumers, and none have seena tv so big it made them wanna stay...

Now if someone made a 3 story house with no floors and a tv, that WOULD be something.

Jealous? Of a 100" blob of pixels on the wall? I'm as jealous of this setup as I am of not sleeping with Paris Hilton and getting AIDS. Because when I use my gaming pc, the first thing I want is to feel like I'm playing a nes.

OF COURSE I'd be jealous of that.

Untitled4.jpg

egneroislookinggood.jpg

ultracrysis2.jpg

Yeah, a 100" blob of pixels would make my games look WONDERFUL. I am SOOOOOO jealous.

Now I SUPPOSE if all I had on my home theater was directv/hddvd/bluray/dvd I could go for a 100" blob on the wall.

But since my home theater is a home theater pc, that can run the newest games at highest settings, I'd rather have a 'small' 40" 1080p lcd then have my games look like legos.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)