Problem With MicroHD on AMC 7 (137W)

KJ6EO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
118.3W 34.3N
When attempting to view TP 4000/H/29125 DVB_S2 FEC 5/6 on 137W (AMC 7), I get no video, only broken up audio. All channels on the above mentioned TP have the same problem. If I choose a channel on a different TP like 3760/H/25195 DVB-S FEC 3/4, then tune back to TP 4000/H/29125 DVB_S2 FEC 5/6, everything works fine. So, I don't know what is wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

Try deleting the transponder and do a blind scan. There may be a discrepancy with the Frequency or Symbol Rate from what is entered to what it actually sees it as. This is normally due to LNB issues.

Try deleting the transponder and do a blind scan. There may be a discrepancy with the Frequency or Symbol Rate from what is entered to what it actually sees it as. This is normally due to LNB issues.

Magic ... thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that tonight ... I'll report back with the results!

You shouldn't have any issues at all with a 10ft dish and the orthomode feed and lnb's you have. There's still something wrong or off with your setup.

Prime - I don't think this is a dish problem. Magic had a good idea, I'll delete the TP and rescan to see what happens. The dish and the new feed are working great. I'm very happy with it.

Magic - I deleted the TP's and did a detailed blind scan. I have the same problem. It's not really that big of a deal I guess. I just have to go to "360 North Channel" first then the channels on 4000 decode fine.

I have experienced this with 7.5ft mesh and MicroHD. Sometimes the channel popped in, other times nothing. I just attributed it to my dish not aligned properly on the West end of the arc. Hardly ever get over to that satellite anyway. Bloomberg next door is about it.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts