problem with pittsburgh fox sports network?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

greaser00

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
I tried to watch the Pitt adnd Notre Dame game on FSN 0n 628 and the game was blacked out. I've watched Pitt games all the time and this has never happened. I think it was an error with Direct. Anyone else have this problem?

I don't think it is you. I tried to watch the Bill Cowher show on Fox Sports Pittsburgh yesterday and it was blacked out(it was blacked out last week as well). Just started happening last week and I have been watching that show for the last two years during football season. I live in southeastern Virginia, but I do not know if my location has anything to do with it or not.

I had the same problem with the Pittsburgh-ND and WVA-USF game last night. I live just outside Cleveland and I've watched both schools' games on FSN Pittsburgh the past two years, even some earlier this season. I figured that since Pittsburgh and Cleveland are a close proximity, they must have allowed those games to be considered in market.

I am in west virginia and was also bl/out for both games but my dad with dishnetwork watched both also it was on cable fine. We all need to call d* tell them we are not happy.

The Bill Cower press conference has been blacked out for me lately too. FSN Pittsburgh is one of my local sports nets (I'm in Harrisburg). I don't understand why. I thought nothing was blacked out when it is local. I get all Pirate and Penguin games.... I even subscribe to the Sunday Ticket.

what zip are you guys in???? im in 15033 , donora , i got coach cowers PC and the pitt / notre dame game..

ok just read the posts again, cowers PC i dont know, the bowl games are not directv properties nor are they RSP properties, the bowl championship committee owns those rights.

panther if you read this ,,,,PLEASE post the site where games can be seen in each region.

....bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)