Problem With Prime Time Anytime

bha19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
This seems to happen about once a week. I have Prime Time Anytime enabled and it will record well, but once a week or so it will say it recorded but nothing shows up in my Prime Time Anytime saved programs. For example, this week April 12 and April 14 recorded but April 13 did not. What could be causing this?

I am using a Hopper 3 and 1 joey to start. Also it is the entire Prime Time Anytime that does not record (ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX). Like I stated above, this week April 12 and April 14 recorded but April 13 did not.

Reactions: pattykay
I am using a Hopper 3 and 1 joey to start. Also it is the entire Prime Time Anytime that does not record (ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX). Like I stated above, this week April 12 and April 14 recorded but April 13 did not.
Are you in the New York City market? Do you have any problems tuning to your local channels at other times of day as well? Someone just posted a thread about PTAT not recording last night with NYC locals:

Let me try to explain this better. I do have Prime Time Anytime enabled. I am in Philadelphia market. The problem is I can watch the channels live and record the shows individually so they show up in my DVR, but if I do not record each show individually Prime Time Anytime did not record them. This only happens about once a week but on different days and just started happening a few weeks ago so maybe it will correct itself. If I am lucky I can watch them on demand if they did not record. Yesterday I did try to turn off Prime Time Anytime and them do a hard reset and them turn back on Prime Time Anytime so I will see if that works. Here is an attached picture from Dish Anywhere Prime Time Anytime, where Tuesday was not recorded

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts