Problem with program guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

garys

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Not sure if this is where the problem is coming from. I have two 622's and both are showing the same problem. When I would check the program guide and they would extend 8 days till 1:30 am edt. Yesterday it only went till next Tuesday at 1:30 pm. Today they both still end next Tuesday at 1:30 pm and when I try to go past it I get the info is out of date and asks it I wanted the guide info to download. After it goes through the download procedure, the guide still ends at next Tuesday at 1:30 pm. Rebooting does not help either. Anyone with an idea?

No ideas but I am having the same problems last night and today on my 622 and 612s. I just figured it had something to do with the DRM stuff that was supposed to start happening today or that their latest guide data was maybe damaged or something.

Same problem, called Dish

Of course the tech had me do all the things to reset the machine. Hold the power butoon down, pull the power code for 2 minutes, check switch, etc ,etc.

Of course no joy.

Will be having someone come out to see the machine on Thursday (fee waived), but if the problems hasn't been resolved at their end, I don't see what a house call will solve. At least the tech will see it's something that can be solve here.

Tried to explain it's not just a problem with my dvr, but the tech didn't see any other calls logged in about this.

Is any one calling into dish to log the problem?

Of course the tech had me do all the things to reset the machine. Hold the power butoon down, pull the power code for 2 minutes, check switch, etc ,etc.

Of course no joy.

Will be having someone come out to see the machine on Thursday (fee waived), but if the problems hasn't been resolved at their end, I don't see what a house call will solve. At least the tech will see it's something that can be solve here.

Tried to explain it's not just a problem with my dvr, but the tech didn't see any other calls logged in about this.

Is any one calling into dish to log the problem?

I also have this problem with my 625. I haven't called Dish yet though. Program Guide stopped updating yesterday morning.

I also did the reboot by pressing the button, unplugging it, check switch, moved the nightly update up. Nothing.

It even came up with a message saying the data on my hard disk is out ot date, do I want to update it? I pressed "Yes" and the green thing scrolled from left through right indicating that it had updated. Then I checked it and program guide still ends at 11 a.m. next Tuesday when now the program data should be through next Wednesday.

Same here and when I updated my guide it went out only to 12:00pm on 5/13/08. So that is only 7 days out. I wonder if that is because they plan on adding a bunch of new hd channels by the 14th. Maybe they don't want to update the guide any further till the new channels are added?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)