rad

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
I have an old Slingbox connected to a DIRECTV receiver. Since the IOS 10 upgrade on my iPhone's and iPad's I have a problem with the video freezing after I change a channel. If I go to the PQ setting and change it to something else it works again until I change the channel again and then zip. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

I tried checking for you but for some reason it is not connecting to my Slingbox. But I have been running IOS 10 for a few months now and haven't had any issues (except for tonight)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I tried checking for you but for some reason it is not connecting to my Slingbox. But I have been running IOS 10 for a few months now and haven't had any issues (except for tonight)

Scott, did you have a chance to try it again on your end? If it matters my IOS Spligplayer client is Versio 3.8.51.

Yes I tried it and it is working fine for me.

Going through the settings, I see an option to Connect Roku Player... wonder what that is about?

Whoops forgot the pics.

IMG_1475168458.022938.jpg

IMG_1475168478.719458.jpg

IMG_1475168493.682484.jpg

IMG_1475168503.488103.jpg

OK, thanks for trying. Strange problem happens on my IOS devices (iPhone 7+ and iPad Air) but OK on my MacBook Air.

OK, did some more playing. When I'm using it on my local network I have the problem. When I go through cellular the on the phone and have the iPad use the phone hotspot things work OK. Strange.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

IOS app store had an update to the iPad player this morning, Download it and problem I was having is gone, glad they fixed it, just in time for a vacation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)