problems getting d** to provide free programming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

blkbone33

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
has anyone had d** tell them they cant give you free HBO or showtime if you already subscribe to the premier programming package? i was told that its already charged to me monthly so they cant give it free. it seems that all they have to do is credit my account monthly for 3, 6 or however many months. this sounds really stupid to me.

I believe all the premium movie channels are included in the Premiere package, along with Sportspack. I'll have to double check though!

The OP is asking for a 3 or 6 month credit toward premium programming he already subscribes to. That's just not going to happen. What he might try is unsubscribe to Premier and then ask for 3 or 6 months of HBO. Then after that time frame resubscribe to the Premier package.

I have Premier and am getting Starz free for a year. Though I was getting Starz free before I upgraded. I checked with D* if I would still get it for free if I upgraded and they said that I would.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts