Problems Paying Bill

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Anyone else having problems paying their Dish bill at dishnetwork.com? (It use to remember my Credit Card (Debit) but this time it doesn't.)

So I picked Pay Account Balance, selected Card, Selected Credit, Selected Visa, and put in my First and Last Name, the credit card number and expiration date. when I hit submit a box pops up for a few seconds saying processing then goes back to the credit card screen and a red box shows up saying Please complete/correct the highlighted information and resubmit. and it highlights my credit card numbers and expiration date. I tried it like 5 times with no luck. So to see if it was my card I paid another bill and it worked fine. So that leads me to believe it's Dish's website.

at one time you could use your debt card as CC but some banks have noticed we got smart as CC is not charged POS . Change your CC to debt card and you should be good, Also if your banking add is diffrent then install make sure to change the zipcode on your billing add to make the transfer go through.

My card is a Debit and has no problem on Dish. I would say that has nothing to do with it. In my case I pay 95% of all my bills online, all using debit cards and have yet to not be able to.

OP, did you check to be sure "Debit" was picked before entering the information?

Since it lost your past info for the card, it just may be down for the moment.

at one time you could use your debt card as CC but some banks have noticed we got smart as CC is not charged POS . Change your CC to debt card and you should be good, Also if your banking add is diffrent then install make sure to change the zipcode on your billing add to make the transfer go through.

That did the trick. I called my bank and she said that Dish makes all the Debit Credit Cards process as a Debit card. So if anyone else is having problems select Debit and you should be good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts