Problems With Box.....???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vismich

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 6, 2006
I just came BACK to directv after being gone for a year. They set me up with the new DirecTV DVR box....i used to have the tivo box.

Anyway the remote is Seriously delayed....It takes like seconds for the Box to respod to me hitting pause on the dvr. is this normal?

is it possible you have the dvr set for native? mine is set for native and it takes forever to change a channel because it has to shift the resolution.

one thing i can say is that my tivo does appear to work much quicker.

is it possible you have the dvr set for native? mine is set for native and it takes forever to change a channel because it has to shift the resolution.

one thing i can say is that my tivo does appear to work much quicker.

What does that mean...Set fro native?

Why would you leave it like that...and how do I change it?

I just came BACK to directv after being gone for a year. They set me up with the new DirecTV DVR box....i used to have the tivo box.

Anyway the remote is Seriously delayed....It takes like seconds for the Box to respod to me hitting pause on the dvr. is this normal?

What DVR do you have R15 or HR-20?

Does your guide hesitate when your trying to scroll thru it?.Do you have it set up for IR or RF?.Also open the door where the access card is and tell me the 3 numbers where it states MFR:?.Also push menu/settings/setup/info&test.Scroll thru info let me know what your original version software says.:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)