Problems with my Hoppers/w sling when trying to skip recordings in the daily schedule.

broeddog

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
This problem is occurring on both of my Hoppers w/sling since they received the last update of S338. I check the daily schedules on both Hoppers w/sling and when finding recordings that I wish to skip until later in the evening, when I press skip it doesn't skip until later in the evening the scheduled recording just disappears. I have to go back into the guide and find the shows that I had scheduled and then schedule them to record at the later time. Has anybody else had this problem on S338 or is this an isolated issue on my system.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes...having this issue with regular Hopper as well since the last update.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've been having lots of weird problems with timers ever since we got S338. It's not consistent though... sometimes it works and does the right thing, sometimes it doesn't. It's getting to be rather frustrating having to keep an eye on my record list and timers all the time. If I don't I'm apt to miss a recording I want.

When I first received S338 it deleted all of my manual timers from my list along with a few other shows. Now all of my Thursday night CBS comedies have been deleted from my timers list. I know, the shows aren't on this week due to basketball, but that's no reason to delete them from the list of timers. Weird!

Larry
SF

Why is my HWS recording all the basketball in the main recordings section, when I never requested it . I don't want to watch it and it is filling my hard drive which is already at 98%+.
i know I have to go in an move something to EHD but I need to reorganize my EHDs first and haven't had time.

This problem is occurring on both of my Hoppers w/sling since they received the last update of S338. I check the daily schedules on both Hoppers w/sling and when finding recordings that I wish to skip until later in the evening, when I press skip it doesn't skip until later in the evening the scheduled recording just disappears. I have to go back into the guide and find the shows that I had scheduled and then schedule them to record at the later time. Has anybody else had this problem on S338 or is this an isolated issue on my system.

I have the same issue with my H2K.

-Todd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)