Problems with Super Joey

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
I have a Hopper W/Sling, Wireless Joey, and a Super Joey. Super Joey has problems with sound dropping out, stuttering, some pixelation. Don't think it has to do with the reception because after a reboot, DVR content works. I am however getting some readings on several transponders on 61.5 of mid 40s (61.5 72 77 BTW). Went from 2 dishes to one super dish not sure if that is has anything to do with anything, I would think 2 dishes would help reception with 1 being able to point to 61.5 and another to 72 and 77.

All DVR content is housed on the Hopper. The Super Joey integrates two tuners into the Hopper for a total of 5 tuners. It could be an issue with the cabling or the integrator in the installation. If you would like to start a conversation with me I will be happy to troubleshoot the issue with you. I will need the phone number and 4 digit security code to access the account.

Reactions: JerseyGuy
If you think its likely a cable issue, I will get someone to come out as I have the warranty on the account. Though I'm a bit busy of late so I'll have to work thru it till I can get sometime. Thanks for the advice. BTW your signature says "Socail" media representative, I'm pretty sure it should be Social Media Representative.