Problems with Super Joey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
I have a Hopper W/Sling, Wireless Joey, and a Super Joey. Super Joey has problems with sound dropping out, stuttering, some pixelation. Don't think it has to do with the reception because after a reboot, DVR content works. I am however getting some readings on several transponders on 61.5 of mid 40s (61.5 72 77 BTW). Went from 2 dishes to one super dish not sure if that is has anything to do with anything, I would think 2 dishes would help reception with 1 being able to point to 61.5 and another to 72 and 77.

All DVR content is housed on the Hopper. The Super Joey integrates two tuners into the Hopper for a total of 5 tuners. It could be an issue with the cabling or the integrator in the installation. If you would like to start a conversation with me I will be happy to troubleshoot the issue with you. I will need the phone number and 4 digit security code to access the account.

Reactions: JerseyGuy
If you think its likely a cable issue, I will get someone to come out as I have the warranty on the account. Though I'm a bit busy of late so I'll have to work thru it till I can get sometime. Thanks for the advice. BTW your signature says "Socail" media representative, I'm pretty sure it should be Social Media Representative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)