Problems With TBS HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Do you have a dish dedicated just to 129?

No, I also have 119 and 110. I had an installer out today and he replaced my dish because there was a problem with it but I am still having my issues. I think my 129 signal at night is in the 10-15 range.

129 Sat here will change 10 to 25% at any time like transponder 30 will be at 55 and 10 mins later the signal will drop to 45 or less.

129 hunk of junk

satellite is falling out of the sky. It appears to be getting worse as more and more of you are experiencing what we in the NW have been enduring since the beginning. TP6 is a weak tp along with 27, where DISH engineering seem to have placed most of the HD channels. The last DISH tech that was here told me the only solution was to switch to Directv. He was the same tech that installed the "upgrade" in June 2006.

24" dish at the 129 with low noise LNB.

I still don't see why they didn't just keep 148 sat for the west coast for hd like they have the 61.5 for the east coast. THey could of avoided all this. Considering that the one dish solution ; dish 1000,1000.2 , does not work & most people end up using 2 dishes anyway to receive a good steady signal for 129. It would of been better than all the complaints, extra installations for a second bigger dish, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)