Problems with Wally!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Range Maggot Bob

Original poster
I have a Wally/Playmaker setup for my RV. Last place I camped, and also here at home, I have a fairly clear sky to the south, and am able to connect to the satellite. Usually only pulling in 2 satellites and getting a signal of about 45. Never more than 50. My problem is , the picture keeps going black, then static screen for a nano second, then comes right back on. And the audio is just about non-existent. Pops on every once in a while for a few seconds. This is through my RV sound system; the audio is fine through the TV speakers. I could understand if it was just an audio problem. I think that would be the receiver. But the TV picture part is what confuses me. Do you guys think this could be cause I'm only pulling in 45 on the signal meter, or maybe a Wally problem? Thanks so much for any help and info!

I have a Wally/Playmaker setup for my RV. Last place I camped, and also here at home, I have a fairly clear sky to the south, and am able to connect to the satellite. Usually only pulling in 2 satellites and getting a signal of about 45. Never more than 50. My problem is , the picture keeps going black, then static screen for a nano second, then comes right back on. And the audio is just about non-existent. Pops on every once in a while for a few seconds. This is through my RV sound system; the audio is fine through the TV speakers. I could understand if it was just an audio problem. I think that would be the receiver. But the TV picture part is what confuses me. Do you guys think this could be cause I'm only pulling in 45 on the signal meter, or maybe a Wally problem? Thanks so much for any help and info!

Hello, Bob. It is possible that this type of issue could be caused by the Wally, as the static screen shows a loss of video signal to the TV. Have you noticed any similar issues when connecting other devices to the same TV or when connecting the Wally to a different TV?

Hello, Bob. It is possible that this type of issue could be caused by the Wally, as the static screen shows a loss of video signal to the TV. Have you noticed any similar issues when connecting other devices to the same TV or when connecting the Wally to a different TV?
Thanks for getting back. No other issues; OTA channels come in fine, including the audio over the RV sound system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts