problems with WDCW 50.2 (antenna TV0 in DC On DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I have adequate signal strength (high 70s or above) but when i try to watch or record this channel on my DISH receivers I get frequent pixelation. this does not occur when i use another tuner and it only seems to have developed in the last 3 weeks.

Is anyone else having this problem?

WDCW is usually the hardest to receive DC full power station in the burbs. Try moving or re-aiming the antenna. Could be multipath which will require an antenna adjustment as well. Some receivers deal with multipath better than others.

thanks for the suggestions. i was interested in whether others have the same issue---especially with DISH receivers----- but I will assume they do not.

Last edited:
Is there a channel 50.1?

How does 50.1 behave - same problems or is it OK?

Since 50.1 and 50.2 are on the same carrier, if 50.1 is OK it is a problem with the station, not the receiver.

I see no problem with 50.1, 50.2, or 50.3 (other than the guide being screwed up) on my 722 receiver. But I'm getting over 90 on my signal strength.

It must be something local. Bummer! Just when I get stable reception on 22 I have problems on 50.2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts