Prodelin 1.2 offset on polar mount

Status
Please reply by conversation.
different model Prodelin?

Take a look at this 1.2 meter dish and tell me it's not just another version Prodelin.
I think a different series, or a later series...
See my comments there about a minimalist aluminum mount, and aluminum LNB support struts.
I see a DG380 at the end of this tunnel! - :up

Take a look at this 1.2 meter dish and tell me it's not just another version Prodelin.
See my comments there about a minimalist aluminum mount, and aluminum LNB support struts.

Makes me wonder if anyone here is exceeding the 31 pound "limit" by much, maybe that is a conservative rating?

If everything was made from aluminum I would guess the mount, LNBF and support would run less than 10 pounds, but still mid-30# range with the reflector, at a minimum.

Hmmmmm.....:confused:

I went out today pulled it off the pole it was on and put it on the scales and it weighed in at 36lbs. I have also in the past looked the dish over for manufacturing info. there is a rectangular box up near the top right had of center like I have see other dishes have but these do not have anything stamped there or no decals to identify who made them.

I went out today pulled it off the pole it was on and put it on the scales and it weighed in at 36lbs. I have also in the past looked the dish over for manufacturing info. there is a rectangular box up near the top right had of center like I have see other dishes have but these do not have anything stamped there or no decals to identify who made them.

I have never found any maufacturer's ID on mine either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts