Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Gentlemen,

I have been busy the past several months working on new C band LNB / LNBF and Ku band LNB / LNBF, and some other new products for the market. Today, I'd like to announce the release of our new ESX line of C band single and dual output LNBFs.

Several of you have also been asking about our Star Brackets, and I'd like to announce that they are finally in stock. These are very high quality brackets and a convenient way to attach a Ku LNBF to your prime focus dish.

Within the next several days and weeks, I will be giving away some of our new products for members to do reviews on. The outside design is basically the same on both the new ESX241 & the ESX242 LNBF, but the new PCB board and parts, we are now using a different supplier and I believe it is a lot more high quality and reliable. I'm not going to go through a huge marketing shpeel and keep telling people how great of product they are, but as you know by now, we do make some high quality products, and the new line is no different. I will keep it up to the forum members for their inputs, since you guys will ultimately be the judge of any new product we introduce.

ESX241 Single Output C Band LNBF - Wholesale Sales
ESX242 Dual | Twin output C Band LNBF - Wholesale Sales

ESX241 Single Output C Band LNBF - Retail Sales
ESX242 Dual | Twin output C Band LNBF - Retail Sales

I have included some specs and pictures below for your reference:

ESX242_box%20copy.png

ESX242%20copy.png

ESX242-2%20copy.png

ESX242 C Band LNBF

C Band
Input Frequency: 3.4-4.2GHz
Output Frequency: 950-1750MHz
Noise Figure: 13K
Gain: 70dB
Polarity: 4 (Hor/Ver/LC/RC)

-----------------------------

ESX241-BOX%20copy.png

ESX241%20copy.png

ESX241-TWO%20copySM.png

ESX241 C Band LNBF

C Band
Input Frequency: 3.4-4.2GHz
Output Frequency: 950-1750MHz
Noise Figure: 13K
Gain: 70dB
Polarity: 4 (Hor/Ver/LC/RC)

very cool :)
Always like to see dual output C-Band LNB's since there arent that many out there

One question. I know the 741 had the raised numbers on the LNB for focal length which made it hard to keep it in the older scaler rings. Do these have the raised numbers or are they flush (like other manufacturers are) ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts