Prof7500 and TBS6981 using S2api5

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the LOF/H is wrong for standard lnb's here in NA, scan-s2 also doesnt have a 22khz switch option, so cheet and use the lof/h lof/l switch option

0 10750 10750 will enable 22khz
10750 0 0 will disable 22khz

so make sure to use -l STANDARD to tell scan-s2 what lnb you have
I've been running both szap-s2 and scan-s2 all evening, and I get variable results! Sometimes it will lock, sometimes not. Once I even got a scan with data in my channels.conf file. The next time it fails all scans!

I'm not seeing any stability here. Something must be wrong - My experience has always been that code executes the same every time. At least it does in the machine control world.

Running szap-s2 , and this time the FE has lock.

Last edited:
try extending the timeout's but those timeouts only apply to the pid filters not the tune lock

you dont have a 22khz switch right ? if you dont make sure to use 10750, 0, 0 in lnb.c and recompile

try extending the timeout's but those timeouts only apply to the pid filters not the tune lock

you dont have a 22khz switch right ? if you dont make sure to use 10750, 0, 0 in lnb.c and recompile

I corrected the lnb.c files in both scan-s2 and szap-s2. I'm able to lock, and the scan has produced a channels.conf file. I will run more to see if results are consistent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)