program guide dish hopper 3

On mine, any channel between Sunday May 1st at 5pm to Tuesday May 3rd at 10:30am (currently the end of the EPG) shows "No Info Available" for every event.

Are all you guys having this issue on eastern arc? I am seeing the same beginning next Sunday at 5PM but all is well up to that point. I am on western arc.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I see the same thing on Western Arc. I have a VIP211k. Some of the channels No Info Available starts on April 29 (such as channel 239).

I am on Western Arc. No information available starting Sunday 5/1 at 8 PM through Tuesday May 3 1 PM.
Scott had said earlier that Dish was changing their Guide. Could this be related to that?

Reactions: Bobby
Using Dishanywhere and see the same thing - all channels gone as of 8 PM Sunday night, May 1. On Eastern Arc.
Just called DISH and they reported that they are aware of the issue and working it.
Thanks for posting this, glad to know Dish is working on it.

This popped up on my VIP722K (western arc) over the weekend, thought it might be a problem with my receiver, happy it's not.

Reactions: Byron56
Should have quit paying them YEARS ago (ota channel guide is/ and has been an embarrassment for several years)
Good to see you express your opinion on the OTA guide, many of us have in the "OTA channel guide problem" thread below in which Scott has said it's a subject he'll bring up at Team Summit in a couple of weeks. Might be helpful if yourself and others post your OTA guide experiences and opinions in that thread so we keep the subject active ahead of Team Summit, can't hurt. T/Y.