Program Guide Errors for HGTV

MrDogDad

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 21, 2008
Upstate SC
On my Hopper 3, the program guide for HGTV simply says "Home and Garden Television Programing" for the 9:00 pm to 10:30PM time period tonight. HGTV's website shows 2 programs I want to record (Good Bones and Hidden potential). I tried to record the time period, but it won't record. Is there a way to do a manual timer on a Hopper3?

I've seen this happen on other networks as well. Anyone know of a solution?

On my Hopper 3, the program guide for HGTV simply says "Home and Garden Television Programing" for the 9:00 pm to 10:30PM time period tonight. HGTV's website shows 2 programs I want to record (Good Bones and Hidden potential). I tried to record the time period, but it won't record. Is there a way to do a manual timer on a Hopper3?

While in the Timers menu press Options then select Create a Timer.

Reactions: pattykay

I am having the same issue. I am in hot water if Good Bones doesn't record tonite. I went ahead and selected the Home and Garden show in the guide and have that time slot scheduled to record without a manual timer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)