Program guide for ASN 107W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Ok someone steer me in the right direction. Atlantic Satellite Network ASN. Which zone on their website is the correct one for the programs on this channel....Toronto...Atlantic.....Last night I saw so you think you can dance and it wasn't on the schedule I had. Thanks Blind:)

If you use Titan Tv, set-up a favorites list and go to add channels. Type in ASN and it will bring up the ASN Atlantic. I just went and checked my list for last night, and that show is listed. Titan TV works great. I've been able to find most of the channels I get, both on C band and on Ku. Hope this helps.

ASN (now called A Channel ATLANTIC) is in the Atlantic time zone but usually follows the Eastern timezone schedule :)

Just go to titan tv and create your own channel line-up and make it your default. Go to manage and click on edit channels for your personal line-up. Click on add channels then click on add a channel to add by name. Enter ASN in the box and there it is. Save it to your personal line-up. I have done this with the majority of channnels for true fta both on C band and on Ku. Sometimes, if the list is long, you might need to save a few until you find the right channel, then delete the wrong ones after. I also rename the channel numbers after by satellite such as for AMC 6, I would start with 7201 for PCN, 7202 for Nasa, etc. In the Network box during edit, I would enter the C-Band call sign for moving the dish (W6) and the satellite name (AMC 6). For Ku band, I would just enter (AMC 6 Ku). Sometimes, you need to change the source to satellite, in order for the channel numbers to work.

Hope this helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)