Program guide

cwbuckley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
EL Paso
I have a question that I hope somebody out there can help me with. I have a 211 and a 622. For the local NBC station in the program guide it says Digital Service w/
no info on the programs. However on the 622 it shows all the programs. Is there a fix? Another question on the 622's EPG it gives info about the program being shown. Like when was the date it was first shown and where it is in the series. I like this, but the 211 doesn't have this. I called E* and they didn't know what I was talking about. Any help in regard to these maters will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Does the 211 have a local mapdown feature like the 622. If it does, change it and see if it fixes the problem. As far as I know, the Episode Number and Original Air Date feature of the guide are only found on the 942 and the 622 right now.

I think that the 622 has it for use with DVRing so I doubt it will come on the 211. I'm not sure about the info issue.

Thanks for the help. Not sure what you mean by local mapdown. What I am having problems with is the local OTA HD station. All others other then NBC are like they are suppose to be. Again thanks for the help,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)