program no authorized

pandatera

Original poster
Dec 1, 2012
new york
Hi,

While my sister was watching one of the channels, all of a sudden a screen pops up saying: "program not authorized. says to make sure you are subscribe to this channel, or reset your receiver. I try resetting the receiver but it still happens.

For example we are subscribe to jade world, one of the channels is 9988. In the beginning it's all fine, after about 30 mins or more that screens pops up " program not authorized". Once my sister presses cancel on the remote it works again. It doesn't happen everyday, but like every other day or so. We just subscribe to dish and it started happening since the first day she watched it, but didn't tell me till now. I try resetting but it still happens.

* I'm sure we subscribe to that channel. The other receivers are fine, only the one in her room is like that.
Has this happen to anyone? Can i do anything on the setting to resolve this? Or must i call dish?

Thanks

Sounds like something that DIRT could resolve. Definitely go with DIRT rather than calling in. I'm sure one of them will post in here when they get on.

Curious, but I'm assuming that you haven't made any sorts of wiring changes since we had discussed your issues with swapping receivers? It's most likely a software bug of some sort would be my guess. Contact DIRT.

Sounds like something that DIRT could resolve. Definitely go with DIRT rather than calling in. I'm sure one of them will post in here when they get on.

Curious, but I'm assuming that you haven't made any sorts of wiring changes since we had discussed your issues with swapping receivers? It's most likely a software bug of some sort would be my guess. Contact DIRT.

I haven't move anything yet. Wiring and everything is the same as it was when it was first installed. Nothing been touched yet as of right now. Will contact dirt, thank you!

Did you get this resolved, and if so how?
Dirt is helping me out. The last time he try to reset my receiver while i was home on saturday. It was still having the problem afterwards. I'm not home till thursday again, so would need to chk again when i get home to see if the problem has been resolved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)