Programing question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
How does the superstations get priced with the AEP.

Right now I get them with my local for $8.99, If I chose the AEP plus locals for $79.99 will I still get the superstations discounted?

Thats what I thought, a CSR just told me different, she said supers would be 5.99. :rolleyes:

She said the AEP was 79.99 and supers 5.99, the didn't come discounted with the AEP.

Thanks Kevin

Actually I have AEP w locals for $79.99 and then New York distants and Super Stations for $8.99. So if you have only Super Stations and AEP w locals then it would be $5.99 a month. Unless they package like this :

AEP $74.99
Super Stations w locals package $8.99

I have seen them do it both ways. The key is the more you get with Dish the less it cost. In the past I had :

AEP w locals $79.99
Distants (New York & L.A. ) +
Super stations $11.99

Wait, can u get locals from other markets? I would love to get the LA stations in Sacramento, is this possible?

If you have waivers from your local affiliates or if you "move" to a white area that automatically qualifies for distant locals.

Folks, I am next to certain that AEP + Locals + Superstations is $79.99 + $5.99.

Anecdotal evidence (i.e. people tell me) that locals + superstations is $8.99. But according to EVERY piece of official info I have it is supposed to be the following:

DishNets REGIONAL (which consist of ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and MAYBE PBSx (Only if you qualify for it separately)...this is ONLY Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles and New York networks

1 package $5.99
2 packages $8.99
No more allowed by law.

Superstations by themselves $5.99
Supers + 1 package $8.99
Supers + 2 packages $11.99

DishNets LOCALS
$5.99. This includes most or all of the local channels and generally not just the 4 networks.

Dishnet Locals + Superstations $5.99 + $5.99
Dishnet Locals + DishNet REGIONAL + Superstations $5.99 + 8.99
Dishnet Locals + 2 Dishnet Regional + Superstations $5.99 + $11.99

The last one is exactly how my current bill reads.

See ya
Tony

What's interesting is I have Dishnets Locals + 2 Regional Packages + Superstations but my bill reads
Network Package 8.99 + Network Package 8.99 = 17.98.
Same deal as Tony's bottom line but worded completely differently.

Tony thats the way the CSR explained it, If I chose the AEP/locals for 79.99 my supers would be 5.99.

Here's how my bill reads:

AT150/HBO/Cinemax value pak 59.99
HD Pak 9.99
2 receivers 9.98
Cleveland locals/Supers 8.99
warrranty 1.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts