programming access fee?

do you have a base programming pack or a 2 room receiver not connected to a phone line?

Anybody know what a programing access fee is?
I did switch from hbo to showtime, could this be it?
Thanks in advance!!

You should only see a Programing Access fee for $6.00 if you have the VIP622 or VIP211 receivers to receive HD programing. It is E* way to make extra money.

You should only see a Programing Access fee for $6.00 if you have the VIP622 or VIP211 receivers to receive HD programing. It is E* way to make extra money.

That's not correct. The programming access fee that I've received is from the 625 (SD DVR) not being connected to a phone line. I believe most of the DVRs must be connected to a phone line. When I had a 211 it was not connected and I didn't receive any fees for it.

Access fee is the same for everyone who does not have their DVR connected to a phone line and it is 5.00/month.

Jeff

I never get the $5 fee for my older DVR. According to Dish, the fee is for Dual-Tuner DVR's, not single tuner, that are not connected to a phone line.

The 721 did not have to be connected to a phone line. I have had DVRs (Dishplayer 7200, 721, 501) for years and years. It is only now with the 622 that I have to have the thing plugged in to a phone line. The 501 is STILL not connected to a phone line. So it is only the new dual tuner units that need the phone connection.

See ya
Tony

yeah, 721 didnt. I'm not familiar with the 7200 and the 501 is a single tuner. I was referring to new connects.

I don't know about the change in programming. I've never changed mine. I've always had Everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)