Programming Guide Not Correct

AlexTheOne

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 1, 2006
I am wondering if anyone else noticed discrepancies in programing guide schedules where especially some channels are not correctly showing programs and times under the programming guide of that what is actually shown on that channel.
For example Ultra HD is almost always out of synch, they would show one thing but guide would be telling you completely different thing...please note that not all channels are doing this so I am not sure what, if anything, can be done to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Ultra was right for about 5 days this past week, but I noticed last night that it's off again...

So yes I have noticed

Dish does not generate its own programming listings, they purchase it from a supplier just as TiVo and TitanTV do.

I am wondering if anyone else noticed discrepancies in programing guide schedules where especially some channels are not correctly showing programs and times under the programming guide of that what is actually shown on that channel.
For example Ultra HD is almost always out of synch, they would show one thing but guide would be telling you completely different thing...please note that not all channels are doing this so I am not sure what, if anything, can be done to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Yes, you're absolutely right. I've noticed incorrect program descriptions as well as (on my 622) the guide incorrectly tagging New shows as old and vice versa. It's caused me to miss more than one episode of some of my favorite shows.

I know have to double-check manually to see what's ACTUALLY on the channel. That's so, oh.....last century. :)

=NLK=

I have also noticed Glitches with the VIP622. For some reason it will not allow me to record Robot Chicken. It always records Metalocalypse. It finds Robot Chicken when you do a search. After setting up to record it switches to Metalocalypse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts