Programming in Satellite Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Johnr904

Original poster
Feb 7, 2009
florida
How do you I go about doing this? I reset my DSR922 back to factory. Now I must program all the satellites and channels back into the receiver. Please help?

Okay, so I'm getting some where. I am on G1 3 and its downloaded 760 and it seems to be stuck there. Hmm... I go to G1 12 and its not on ShopNBC but if I move it a little I can pick up ShopNBC but I loose the DC light on G1 3. What seems to be the problem mate?

Here is the problem: I can get ShopNBC on G1 12 @ 5005 units, but cannot get G1 3 with the DC light. I then change it to 5017 units and I can get G1 3 but no ShopNBC on G1 12. I also am stuck on 760 channels. I have Master Reset the device a couple of times now.

What ever it takes.
Try a Manual skew though.
If you reset the system, it resets Everything, including Sat positions.
I would try for the Classic Arts channel on Analog TP 5, peak position and skew, try for "no snow" in the Pic.
Then check Channel 3's Quality, Options, 6, 4, 4 again.

I moved it to 5030 units and got it to 99 quality. Still 760 channels on G1-3. I haven't looked to see if G1-5, 11, or 12 shows.

That's good.
Now do a "soft reset", Exit out, go to G1-3, power off, then unplug power cord for 20 secs or so, re-plug the power cord, do not turn on - walk away for 15 20 minutes, then power up.

That's good.
Now do a "soft reset", Exit out, go to G1-3, power off, then unplug power cord for 20 secs or so, re-plug the power cord, do not turn on - walk away for 15 20 minutes, then power up.

Okay, I will report back in about 20 mintues.

Something must be wrong, I am too far over because I am picking up C3-7 C-Span... But it's the only place I get the DC light, which is why I don't understand this...

Status
Please reply by conversation.