Programs with wrong "first airing date" not recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Coincidence or now fixed, all programs are set to record normally at this time all the way to the end of the current guide. Note however many of the ones that were not recording correctly are currently not airing or not airing as new such as Storage wars and Hollywood Pawn. Hotel Impossible is only airing one episode now not two so it's not conclusive all is fixed. I do see American pickers and Anthony Bourdain's show is now set to record normally and they were two of the biggest offenders.

No, old episode as I said, not an unknown episode. Unknown is a different problem, known when the show is in advance and often corrects itself somewhere near the day of airing. However there are more and more shows that are N/A now on the day of airing. My examples are all of old shows clearly defined as to what episode, some like Hotel Impossible that has the correct episode info, that is old, but marked as new.

I have even checked to be sure I am getting guide updates, and I am on all my receivers.

Hmmmmmmm maybe Dish needs to drop tribune

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NBC reruns the 4th hour of Today at 205AM edt. My 722 used to treat that as anew episode and record it. The Hopper sees it as a repeat and does not. Much better.

Another problem with the metadata.
For the EHD it may show the size as 0 seconds and will not transfer.
The solution is to reboot and the correct duration comes back.
Re-pluging the EHD is not sufficient, thus it is a Hopper problem.
--
My pile of shows that will not transfer in the last few seconds grows.
It's clogging up the internal drive as you cannot move them out.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts