Promotional offers ending next month

dcroybal

Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
Safford, AZ
Just got an email saying that my dish offers will be ending next month, I'm going into my third month of dish and I was just thinking of ending the offers at the two month period and saving me the trouble of having to pay extra for all the services I've been getting for free after signing up. I know I will be credited the following month but I just don't want to have to go through all the hassle. Please advise.

I'm not a new customer, so maybe it works differently for you. But for existing customer promos, you can log into MyDish.com and set the promos to roll off your account, rather than continuing and charging you. Have you logged in there yet?

Go into offers and see if it lets you end them rather than continuing for whatever fee it will be.

Except they're going to charge me for those services this coming month. And I'd rather not pay the extra $60 for programming I don't really watch that often.
'

What are you paying $60/mo as a promo package? But in that case, just call Dish and ask to have them stopped now. Or contact a member of DIRT (Dish Internet Response Team) employees of Dish who monitor here. To find out who is online, go to the very top of the forum. Near the bottom is a list of who is online. Their names are in red.

so set a reminder on your phone/tablet/or whatever to remind you on the 22nd to log into your account and cancel

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Seems easy enough with the system that dish has in place where it will automatically remove whatever programming you choose after the promotional period.

dish.jpg

I think what he's saying is his promotion offer is different than his billing date. So he fears being billed and then receiving credit on his next bill.

I don't believe I've ever been charged and then credited for a promo that's set to "not continue" in my offers.

I think what he's saying is his promotion offer is different than his billing date. So he fears being billed and then receiving credit on his next bill.

I don't believe I've ever been charged and then credited for a promo that's set to "not continue" in my offers.

Exactly. My 1/2 off premiums promo I set to do not continue at mydish & they disappear from my sub when the date is up & I am not billed by dish also.

Also op can contact DIRt or do online CSR chat & remove it that way also.

Plus if he like to keep any particular premium be sure to ask if they can offer 1/2 off for 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts