Promotional programming that will expire?

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
When I log into Dish Network Website and go to offers it says:

According to our records you have promotional programming that will expire on 07/24/2010. If you are satisfied with your programming please ignore this message. If you would like to remove your promotional programming automatically on the expiration date, you have 5 days remaining to schedule a work order to do so. To process this request click here.

What, promotional programming are they talking about?

I checked over my programming and everything looks the same.

Has anyone had this same message and called Dish yet?

Followed the link:

Loyalty Credit

Receiver Credit

About to Expire, Is ther anything that I should do.

Do I click continue or cancel?

Last edited:
Sounds like you either have promo for free premium package(s), HBO, Sho or Starz, or the Cinemax for a penny. If you want to comtinue to receive them at the normal price, you do nothing. If you want to cancel them before the normal prices are charged, call Dish to remove them. Note: if you do this after you are charged, then try to remove them, you will be hit with the $5 downgrade charge.

When I log into Dish Network Website and go to offers it says:

According to our records you have promotional programming that will expire on 07/24/2010. If you are satisfied with your programming please ignore this message. If you would like to remove your promotional programming automatically on the expiration date, you have 5 days remaining to schedule a work order to do so. To process this request click here.

What, promotional programming are they talking about?

I checked over my programming and everything looks the same.

Has anyone had this same message and called Dish yet?

Followed the link:

Loyalty Credit

Receiver Credit

About to Expire, Is ther anything that I should do.

Do I click continue or cancel?

Probably the expiring TV2 output credit. Do you have more than 1 DUO receivers (222, 622, 722)?

I recently questioned this with DISH and they offered to swap one of my 622s for a 211, no charge (but with a 2 yr extension).

There are several threads about this topic if you want more details.

I saw this message on my account as well and I interpreted it as my loyalty credit is about to expire. It seems to generate the default "promotional programming" message, but I don't see the need to cancel anything.

Promo programming

I just got off the phone with the billing dept about the same msg. The person said loyalty credit is for the programming I currently have. If I am happy with what I have my bill will just go up 6 dollars. This is just a chance to change to a lower tier to decrease my bill.

Probably the expiring TV2 output credit. Do you have more than 1 DUO receivers (222, 622, 722)?

I recently questioned this with DISH and they offered to swap one of my 622s for a 211, no charge (but with a 2 yr extension).

There are several threads about this topic if you want more details.

You are right just got off the phone with Dish.

So my bill will go up $7, 5 for thr receiver and 2 for loyalty.

But he explained that the HD for life credit was going to kick in which is $10
So in reality my bill would drop $3.

Hope this is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)