Props to the Mods

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mk279

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 30, 2005
Hi all............Just an observation. Currently using a 33" dish with sg2100 motor and invacom SNH-031 lnb. After coming back to FTA after a good 10 year absence (BUD) I am now a 4-6 weeks back into it and I have done a ton of reading, (this site mostly) and things I didn't quite get or forgot were answered quickly and informitively. I would just like to say thanks. My peave is that if it wasn't for the tutorials on this site I would have had a lot more problems. I think I can safely speak for most newbies and I really don't consider my self a true newbie as I 've done this before, just a different format, that the manufacturers of all of the FTA hardware and components have done a miserable job of making there products "user friendly". I consider myself a fairly intelligent person and can reason things out, but these manuals that come with the receivers and motors do nothing to help the average person. These companies better start doing a better job with there instuction manuals or get the hell out of the business. There is more to business than mass producing a product and pumping it out to the misinformed. WAKE UP GUYS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

heck, thanks to all!

When I started over a year ago in FTA, we didnt even have a section...we were deligated (the few of us. me, PSB, and a couple others) to the General Satellite Section. Now we have our own area and I feel we have one of the best groups of people out helping others with FTA.

(you're right...I wouldn't use the manuals as toilet paper much less to understand it)

Thanks to all who help out and to the people with C-Band for helping out where us KU banders end off :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.