protection plan

I know they only let you mix 211's and hoppers.
They technically don't let you mix conventional receivers with Hoppers. As I understand it, DISH policy allows you to have one (maybe two) 211(s) on the account that aren't connected to the main system.

Ok so you can have 2-211's on the account but not on the same dish as the hoppers? Can anyone answer the last part of my question on the Hopper limit on one account?

Ok so you can have 2-211's on the account but not on the same dish as the hoppers? Can anyone answer the last part of my question on the Hopper limit on one account?
The 211s can be on the same dish with proper switching.

As for the Max number of Hoppers, PM a DIRT member, the most I recall seeing by a board member is four, but that doesn't mean they can't do more. Make sure you go over your entire intended setup.

Realize you will probably never get Dish to agree to any sort of integrated install for that kind of setup. @charlesrshell and @3HaloODST both installed everything themselves.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I would think you could have five or more if you purchase the additional Hoppers. There are several of us that have four Hoppers. Call Dish and ask. That is what I did and they told me someone would call me later. Someone called me back and we talked about it and he approved it. They will ask if you have HD TVs for each Hopper and Joeys. I don't think you will have any issues since you presently have eight receivers and three DPP44 switches. Let us know how goes it and good luck.

I wish I remembered that email address. But if I'm not mistaken, I think they changed that policy about a certain team and the wait, for multiple hoppers.

It's not really for external customers. I would just call and ask about the additional hoppers. Or ask dirt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)