PS3 Firmware update 2.43 is live

They sure come out with a lot of Firmware updates. Their software must really suck.

I havent had any problems with their software. Xbox 360 on the other hand was worthless hardware wise. I was glad to trade it in, go PS3 lol.

...or perhaps they are frequently providing customers with new features and enhancements.:)
Because they're constantly having to play catch up with the 360.:rolleyes:

I mean this could go on forever. Fact of the matter is that this is basically a useless upgrade for American players. We won't have anything to talk about on either side until the big Fall upgrade comes for 360 and when Home comes out for PS3 (Anyone still believe Sony when they say it is "definitely" coming out this year?)

Because they're constantly having to play catch up with the 360.:rolleyes:

I mean this could go on forever. Fact of the matter is that this is basically a useless upgrade for American players. We won't have anything to talk about on either side until the big Fall upgrade comes for 360 and when Home comes out for PS3 (Anyone still believe Sony when they say it is "definitely" coming out this year?)

There seems to be word that Sony will soon be releasing firmware 2.5, which will allow for screen capture (do not personally care). Word was released end of August, so I can only assume 2.5 should be out any day.

Maybe for you Xbox fan boys, MS can work with Sony come up with a firmware update for you that will keep your flashy paperweights from having to be mailed back in for replacement in cardboard coffins, never had that issue with my PS3, even through the 2.4 debacle:p

Wow, every thread turns into the same stupid ignorant argument.
Yeah. Why not just be happy with what you have? I realize not everyone is as fortunate (or splurge happy) as me and owns all 3 systems, but even if you just own one, just enjoy what you have. Besides, with console exclusives becoming more and more rare, having one system hardly means you won't be able to enjoy most of the same games as the other, unless of course you have a Wii, which goes both ways since many games are just for 360/PS3, while you also have Nintendo as an exclusive developer for the Wii.

Although this looks like a harmless update, part of the reason I visit this forum is to get information on these kinds of things, so I'd like to thank the OP for the link.

I appreciate them too...just ignore the trolls and thank our lucky stars we don't have a 3-ring death machine burning down our homes.;)

lmao, Thanks a whole heck of a lot, I now have coffee not only driping down my nose, but also on my monitor and wall of my office. I did not see that last line coming...... :D

if I remember correctly some of these updates are for enhancements in Blu ray playback and as others have said, bringing more "enhacements" to whats out there, personaly, I think its fun to download new firmware and see whats new......also are people from a satellite forum really complaing about firmware updates? I look forward to downloading firmware on my HR21 every week, but I guess its all in prospective :)

lmao, Thanks a whole heck of a lot, I now have coffee not only driping down my nose, but also on my monitor and wall of my office. I did not see that last line coming...... :D

Mee too!!!!!!

if I remember correctly some of these updates are for enhancements in Blu ray playback and as others have said, bringing more "enhacements" to whats out there, personaly, I think its fun to download new firmware and see whats new......also are people from a satellite forum really complaing about firmware updates? I look forward to downloading firmware on my HR21 every week, but I guess its all in prospective :)

:up +1

So, am I just a moron, or did it take everyone else a while to figure out that you had to hold down square to change Channels? Also, I hope they add some more cities, living in St. Louis, the closest city listed to me is Chicago, and even that forcast information it totally worthless to me. It could be 70 degrees in St. Louis and snowing in Chi-Town, it is that different.

So, am I just a moron, or did it take everyone else a while to figure out that you had to hold down square to change Channels? Also, I hope they add some more cities, living in St. Louis, the closest city listed to me is Chicago, and even that forcast information it totally worthless to me. It could be 70 degrees in St. Louis and snowing in Chi-Town, it is that different.

Holding down the square.......Nope, you are not the only one. I didn't know that until now. Is that how you get back to the Folding animation screen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts