PS3 Firmware update 2.43 is live

Yup, I swear it took me a good 15 min to figure it out. That is how you switch between the " Live" Channel and the Traditional Folding@home Channel

I finally tried this myself today. Resorted to hitting the PS buttion to exit Live.

Don't think I'll be going back either as my city isn't one included and I can't read the news on account that I'm looking at it on a 34" 1080i CRT from 7 feet away... maybe there's a zoom I missed when you call up an article like there is in the PS3's internet browser?

I finally tried this myself today. Resorted to hitting the PS buttion to exit Live.

Don't think I'll be going back either as my city isn't one included and I can't read the news on account that I'm looking at it on a 34" 1080i CRT from 7 feet away... maybe there's a zoom I missed when you call up an article like there is in the PS3's internet browser?

If there is another way to exit live other than the PS Button, I have not found it. Holding square only allows you to move between Channels. So far, Live seems like kind of a waste to me, maybe would be a bit more useful if there was a city close to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts