Ps3 for only 319

Yes Yes! get it now or you will regret it before Christmas!
Best deal so far for the PS3!@

A week ago, I took advantage of a misprint in a Fry's newspaper ad and got a PS3 40G with Fifth Element and Underworld Evolution BDs for $339. It was supposed to be $399, and much to their credit, they honored the misprinted price for those who had lined up before they opened. Anyone else saw a note on the PS3 display apologizing for the error. Because they rung up the BDs at their regular price, my reciept shows I got the PS3 for $295!

Holy crap guys very nice...
Damn I bought my PS3 60GB on launch date :p, so far there are no problems, been running great. You guys are making me jelous :(. people now can get a PS3 for 350$ after taxes (talking about the KMART Coupon see Stuart's thread on how you can get a PS3 for 319$).
I bought my launch date PS3 from gamecrazy +1 year extended warranty, it was about 750$ after taxes.
Well I suppose thats the price that you pay if you get it on day one, which I have no regrets eheh.

I had Warhawk I redownloaded from when I had my 60 gig (sold it because I really didnt play it at the time, and made a nice profit) and I also have assasins creed I picked up today.
oh and spider man 3 and 5 free blu rayS!

I wonder how they make them for 319.00 dollars?

They don't. Consoles, PS3, 360, Wii, etc. are almost always sold at a loss. Their thought its once you have the hardware, you'll buy the software and that's where they make their cash.

I think the hardware sales loss for MS and Sony is in the hundreds of millions actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)