PS3 games online

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Which game should I get for online play?

I'd like to get one that you guys have so that we can have a Satelliteguys meet online. :)

Warhawk. ( In game nickname is IcEWoLF)
Lately I've been spending some time on Drake's Fortune ( Hard difficulty after beating it on easy and normal)
Also since I bought Assassins Creed I've been Investing some time in that game too, but damn its a long ass game, it never ends
I always try to get hold of Hpman, but he is always busy doing something.
And maybe CoD4 for some of us.

how is CoD4? Do yall have it?

I got a $100 Best Buy gift card from my wife's grandparents (awesome) and was thinking of picking up a couple of PS3 games.

I just got a PS3 (haven't even hooked it up yet), came with Motorstorm, and I got NCAA football 2007 and 2 Call of Duty 4 - so obviously I need to take one back, what should I get?

I just got a PS3 (haven't even hooked it up yet), came with Motorstorm, and I got NCAA football 2007 and 2 Call of Duty 4 - so obviously I need to take one back, what should I get?

Resistance is still the favorite here for online play, but Santa may be bringing COD4 in the stocking. ;)

I havn't played COD4 online yet as I have been addicted to Unreal Tournament III. What a great online game....

how is CoD4? Do yall have it?

I got a $100 Best Buy gift card from my wife's grandparents (awesome) and was thinking of picking up a couple of PS3 games.

I've mainly played Single player CoD4, very addicting and fun game.
From what I hear from people is its one of the best multiplayer games out there.

My coworkers and I play Tigerwoods 08 together. It's even better when you all have a blue tooth headset connected. Talk about some smack flying around. If you use one make sure to take it of when you make a pee brake............so I've been told. :D

Well, I've been playing a good bit of COD4 online since I took the week off and wow is it fun! I honestly haven't been in to the online gaming thing in a long time (literally haven't played a game online since the original Quake back when I was in college), but this is great.

Well, I've been playing a good bit of COD4 online since I took the week off and wow is it fun! I honestly haven't been in to the online gaming thing in a long time (literally haven't played a game online since the original Quake back when I was in college), but this is great.
QUAKE!! in college now you are Bringing back memories for me TOO!:)

Warhawk. ( In game nickname is IcEWoLF)
Lately I've been spending some time on Drake's Fortune ( Hard difficulty after beating it on easy and normal)
Also since I bought Assassins Creed I've been Investing some time in that game too, but damn its a long ass game, it never ends
I always try to get hold of Hpman, but he is always busy doing something.
And maybe CoD4 for some of us.

Yeah. I see IcEWolF. sorry about that. I'm always online, but not always actually there. My PS3 stays on all day and night pretty much, and that's why. I'm not ignoring you or anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts