PS3 price drop RUMOR

Agreed and this will force a drop on the 360 as well, Possibly undercutting the Wii on the low end (arcade version). Thus possibly dropping the Wii to under $199..

In the end the consumer wins. I like this move. :D

The Wii should be discounted - it's the only system making a profit as it is, and if you can get a 360 for $199 or a PS3 for $299, paying $249 for a glorified toy (I own one and like it, but that's really what it is) seems a little crazy.

The Wii should be discounted - it's the only system making a profit as it is, and if you can get a 360 for $199 or a PS3 for $299, paying $249 for a glorified toy (I own one and like it, but that's really what it is) seems a little crazy.

MAXCONSOLE - Playstation 3 - Best Buy offering the first ever 40GB PS3's at a price of just $299

Best Buy offering the first ever 40GB PS3's at a price of just $299

According to internet posters, the Best Buy sterling va store had two pallets of the 40GB PS3 in the first aisle at a manager's special price of just $299. The deal is reportedly only for this store only although who knows if any others will follow suit!

quote:

I was just at the sterling, va store and they had about two pallets of the 40gb ps3 version in the first isle at a manager's special of $299.

The sign said this store only.

I was very tempted but resisted!

Store#: 146
zip: 20165
phone: 703-430-2150

*EDIT*
- Added scanned receipt
- Plenty left in stock ~3pm (1/3)
- 5 free bd rebate form & rebate receipt printed along with receipt at register

News Source: Slickdeals.net

Last edited:
I agree with that line of thinking, but not sure nintendo needs to do anyone any favors by dropping the price, they still aren't staying on the shelved and I think will only get more popular with wiifit coming.

Haven't played our wii in a few months :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)