PS3 to get MLB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It keeps freezing on me, become unwatchable. It will stutter then completely freeze after a few minutes. I have to exit and reboot the PS3 and then it happens again. This only happens with MLB.TV and not with Netflix for example. Very disappointed.

Downloaded the app. I don't have a MLB.TV account so I cannot watch games. I am able to view current scores, past scores, and future game times.

Watching Redsox/Blue Jays, wow are the announcers for the Blue Jays very monitone and boring

Got to find the article though, MLB TV rep was saying that they know its a "video game" system in kids bedrooms and wont get to many subs from this they view this more as a relationship with sony.

I would think this adds to the PS3 marketing of "It Does Everything" I know my PS3 is in our main TV area and I actually see it as a video game system 2nd, media player 1st :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)