PTAT Messed Up?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mopar_mudder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Wisconsin
Has something changed recently with PTAT. We don't actually use it and it has always been disabled so that we have 3 tunners all the time. I have noticed recently that during prime time we only have 2 tunners to use. Another words if two things are recording on non network channels durring prime time we can only watch prime time channels. Also now when you push the red button to show the tuners in use it shows all the network channels as being watched during prime time, never use to do this.

If I try and go into PTAT it says it is disabled. I have turned it on and off seeing if that would fix it, no luck.

I do not see an issue with PTAT on our Knows Products Issues list. Have you unplugged your Hopper from the electrical outlet for 10 seconds to have it reboot? Please let me know if this continues. Thanks.
Has something changed recently with PTAT. We don't actually use it and it has always been disabled so that we have 3 tunners all the time. I have noticed recently that during prime time we only have 2 tunners to use. Another words if two things are recording on non network channels durring prime time we can only watch prime time channels. Also now when you push the red button to show the tuners in use it shows all the network channels as being watched during prime time, never use to do this.

If I try and go into PTAT it says it is disabled. I have turned it on and off seeing if that would fix it, no luck.

I can try that and see what happens. It is not an issue very often so I haven't done much testing of it. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a know issue before I got too far into it.

An unused tuner now defaults to the network channels but it is still available for other use if no one is watching a network channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)