PTAT Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

qkazoo

Original poster
Jun 30, 2012
Iowa
New to the forum (Hello!) and the Hopper + 3 Joeys. I enabled PTAT Thurs night just to check it out (I love it!). I watched the Olympic Trials and The Big Bang Theory. Olympic Trials didn't stop when it was over though, it just started playing the next show on NBC.. Saving Hope I think. TBBT stopped on its own. They both say I've only watched 10%. And when I select either one a box pops up saying that the event is paused in one location and if I want to finish watching that or start over.. something like that. Is this normal?

Yes its normal...you can start a show in one room and pick it up where you left off in another room hence the box asking if you want to pick the show up in (name) room

Ok, but what about the percentage watched? Shouldn't TBBT say 100% since I watched the entire show with Auto Hop enabled?
Or does PTAT record one file for each network and if I don't enable Auto Hop it will just keep playing all the shows recorded that night? I didn't Auto Hop Olympic Trials so maybe that's why it just started playing the next show on NBC?
So in order to get percentage watched to 100% I would have to watch, for example, all the shows on NBC?

At least your PTAT worked for the Olympic Trials. Starting at 9pm, all 4 PTAT 'channels' were only recording the CBS feed. So if I choose an NBC show it only showed NCSI on CBS. The wife was not happy she missed the second part of the swimming trials!

I haven't watched Fri night's Olympic Trials yet so I don't know if that happened to me or not. I certainly hope it didn't! Does that sort of thing happen a lot, PTAT recording wonky?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)