PTAT question

Damin69

Original poster
Sep 9, 2013
WI
Ok If I have PTAT turned on in my Hopper1 how do you access the programs that have been recorded via the PTAT on Hopper1 from the second Hopper2 and its connected Joeys?

Each "othe Hopper" be in the drop down menu at top of My Recordings, shown as the assigned names/location you give them.

I got it tonight. Thanks. It would be nice if it stayed on the hopper you select until you change it. That seem to be what the issue was if I selected DVR then selected the other room if I canceled and went back in Thinking I was still on the Unit that the PTAT was recorded so when I clicked on the PTAT icon it would show that it needed to be set up. I got it now.. I think Thanks again....

I just got Dish with the Hopper w/ Sling. How do I "autohop"? I recorded PTAT last night and when I go to the shows and click to start them I do not get any option to enable it.

So nothing recorded on Sunday night is compatible with it? I do not see a kangaroo logo on a single thing recorded last night.

How long has your Hopper been installed? It usually takes about 24hrs before everything is downloaded and running properly.

How long has your Hopper been installed? It usually takes about 24hrs before everything is downloaded and running properly.

They installed it Saturday, was done around 6:30 or so. I'll check it tonight and see if it is up and running then.

I got it tonight. Thanks. It would be nice if it stayed on the hopper you select until you change it. That seem to be what the issue was if I selected DVR then selected the other room if I canceled and went back in Thinking I was still on the Unit that the PTAT was recorded so when I clicked on the PTAT icon it would show that it needed to be set up. I got it now.. I think Thanks again....

It would probably cause all sorts of confusion for users that Dish would be get a lot of calls to CSR centers asking they can't see their recordings, but can see the other Hopper recordings. Remember, teen age son or other household members would leave it on the other Hopper, but grow-up using it next would go crazy not knowing what to do. Dish probably thought better to default back to Linked Hopper because power users would know what to do, but other folks would never have to think about accessing their Hopper recordings.

Maybe that (confusion) explains why when viewing an EHD folder you get returned to the main DVR listing. It's quite annoying that you have to reselect the EHD and the program just to get to the next episode.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)