PTAT-- Viewing problem

deer66

Original poster
May 23, 2012
AR
I got a HWS and Hopper with joey installed today . Hopper is linked to joey and HWS is stand alone . (Duo node was used by installer) PTAT was setup on hopper with joey linked . When I am trying to watch PTAT from HWS currently (now ) it will not work it locks ups and freezes on the channel that it was tuned to . Called installing company and they said I cannot watch PTAT until after 1:00 am . Is this what is causing my problem ?

I got a HWS and Hopper with joey installed today . Hopper is linked to joey and HWS is stand alone . (Duo node was used by installer) PTAT was setup on hopper with joey linked . When I am trying to watch PTAT from HWS currently (now ) it will not work it locks ups and freezes on the channel that it was tuned to . Called installing company and they said I cannot watch PTAT until after 1:00 am . Is this what is causing my problem ?

Auto Hop doesn't work till after 1 am but you can watch the recordings whenever you like. I would reboot the Hopper after ptat is done recording.

It was freezing up I have unplugged it and plugged back in . Going to bed and see how it does in morning .Thank you

Auto Hop doesn't work till after 1 am but you can watch the recordings whenever you like. I would reboot the Hopper after ptat is done recording.
Not necessarily. For me it's been well after 3am the last couple of weeks.

Ok , I think I may have found problem but I can not seem to fix it . My HWS saying watching PIP, watching, available. Last night one was recording . I cannot seem to get the PIP tuner use turned off . I think all tuners were being used last night .

How do I get the HWS , to have 2 tuners open and 1 on the channel I am watching ? It is using 2 tuners now because of PIP .

How do I get the HWS , to have 2 tuners open and 1 on the channel I am watching ? It is using 2 tuners now because of PIP .

It is NOT using another tuner. You still have two more tuners available or accounted for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)